Subject: How to intercept outgoing mail...

From: [email-masked] (Marcos Della)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 08:45:00 +0800

This may already have been asked, but how could I use the procmail system
to pre-process outgoing mail for everyone from a common mail server?

Currently I am trying to run an analyzer before mail goes out to determine
if I should use the PGP system to encode various mail files for specific
destinations.

Any clues?  Or do I have to get out my sendmail book and start hacking around
the sendmail.cf file to force stuff through procmail?

Marcos

                               ,,,
                              (o o)
--------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------
        We are the Labs... Compatibility is irrelevant...
                     Prepare to be emulated...

Marcos R. Della                   Email: [email-masked]
Sr. Network Engineer                        Sun Microsystems Labs
Phone: 415/336-5551                             Fax: 415/969-7269
PGP Fingerprint: AD 6C 63 DA 5D 69 8A 31  44 AF 2F B0 6F 14 36 18