Subject: Re: if constructions in .procmailrc

From: [email-masked] (Stephen R. van den Berg)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 13:25:57 +0100

Janos <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Apologies if this is very easy, I did read TFM but am still not sure.
>My problem is, say I have an environment variable LOCATION in the
>beginning of my .procmailrc, which could be set to either 'cambridge' or
>'away'.  I would like quite of few of my many recipes to depend on this
>in their actions, e.g. some mailing lists that make it to my inbox when
>I am in Cambridge should be put into their own folders when I am away
>etc.

Provided that you have procmail v3.10, simply use things like:

:0
* LOCATION ?? away
{
  Put your away-recipes here
}

-- 
Sincerely,                                  [email-masked]
           Stephen R. van den Berg (AKA BuGless).

The eleventh commandment: Thou shalt not re-curse!