Subject: Re: Where is the FAQ?

From: Nancy McGough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 11:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

The Filtering Mail FAQ, which includes instructions for setting up
procmail to filter mailing lists, is available in the following 
places:

Hypertext:
 http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/mail/filtering-faq/faq.html

Plain Text:
 ftp://ftp.halcyon.com/pub/ii/internet/filtering_mail_faq.txt
 ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/mail/filtering-faq

I recently reorganized and updated it.  I'd really like to add a
section on "Comparing Mail Processors" - if anyone wants to help with
that, please let me know.

Also, I am working on a full blown Procmail FAQ.  I'd like to include
information on:

 * Web forms to help people create procmail recipes.  Does anyone
   have such a thing?  Or want to work with me to create something
   like this?  I have experience designing software and user
   interfaces, but I'm not a programmer.

 * More info about using procmail to help organize a BBS on the Web.

 * Any cool things people are using procmail for.

Thanks much,
Nancy