Subject: Re: faq

From: Penio Penev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:43:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> I would appreciate  a pointer to a FAQ on procmail, if there is one,
> and further suggest that this pointer be included in the subscription
> INFO notice for the mail group to reduce the burden of newbility on
> the veterans of the group.

Besides the ~list/.etc/Manual there exists a collection of old articles --
best-of-procmail, that exists in the archive directory. Send 'archive
list' to procmail-request. It is in somewhat strange format, you need to
work to unpack it properly. 

I have gotten it and converted it to IMAP format. With pine (or any other
IMAP reader), one can open [via the g)o command in pine]
*{pisa/anonymous}user.penev.procmail.best It can be searched efficiently
remotely. I've used it at times and find it helpful. 

Mail me if you have problems accessing it, or if you decide to get it
locally and have problems unpacking. 

--
Penio Penev <[email-masked]> 1-212-327-7423