Subject: Re: (ding) gnus... sorry for being off-topic.

From: Joe Hildebrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 15:13:50 -0500

> "Gordon" == Gordon Matzigkeit <[email-masked]> writes:

   Gordon> Could you please direct me to where I can find it (even if
   Gordon> it is beta-testing)?

Note that it is still in *alpha*.  It is very useable, but constantly
changing.  Look at:

http://www.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/dgnus.tar.gz

   Gordon> procmail and (ding) sound like a perfect combination!

I like it :)

Holler when you get ready to start.  We have worked up some scripts
that make it a little easier.

-- 
Joe Hildebrand                  Fuentez Systems Concepts
[email-masked]              11781 Lee-Jackson Hwy, Suite 700
Senior Software Engineer        Fairfax, VA 22033
                                Phone:    (703)273-1447   
                                Fax:      (703)273-2972
                                PGPprint: 0x06C96661

Standard disclaimers apply