Subject: Re: procmail compile problem (WAS: my own copy of procmail)

From: Kevin Yeung <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 12:00:09 +0800 (HKT)

On Thu, 30 Mar 1995, David W. Tamkin wrote:

> 1. Change the assignment of MANDIR in the Makefile to a directory where
>    you can create files; or
> 2. Type simply "make" instead of "make install".

Thank you, I can compile it now.  But there're still problems.  When 
compiling procmail.c and several other C source files, cc said something 
like "warning: loop not entered at top", nevertheless all executable 
files were generated.  Then, I edited my .forward and use the new 
procmail, but it did not work!  My test mails weren't delivered and 
lost.  I was using the old .procmailrc while testing (very old version of 
procmail), will this cause any problem?  If I edit back my .forward to 
use the system's procmail, it works again.

Could you please give me a helping hand?  Thank you very much and sorry 
for bringing so much trouble.

--
Kevin Yeung
email: [email-masked]