Subject: Re: procmail FAQ?

From: Nancy McGough <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 20:12:25 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 16 Mar 1995 [email-masked] wrote:
> But before I waste everyone's time, I'd like to
> go through a FAQ for the package.  Is there such a thing?

The beginnings of a Procmail FAQ are in my Filtering Mail FAQ which
is accessible from: 

  http://www.best.com/~ii/internet/

I also have been talking about a more full blown Procmail FAQ  for
months and probably everyone has given up hope that I will ever finish
it BUT I have extra motivation right now: A book called "Internet
Secrets" is supposed to be in bookstores any day now and it will
include a modified version of my Filtering Mail FAQ and pointers to 
the *currently non-existent* Procmail FAQ...  So I do plan to get the
Procmail FAQ out soon!

-- 
 /\_/\                      @..@     Vote for the humanities.misc  /\_/\
( o.o )  Nancy McGough     (----)    newsgroup! The CFV is at     ( o.o )
 > ^ <   Infinite Ink     ( >__< )   http://www.jazzie.com/ii/     > ~ <