Subject: RE: Usage

From: Jon Day <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 17:17:21 -0500 (EST)

I want to use the program procmail in my unix account at college to sort 
my incoming mail to different folders within pine. I am not very familiar 
with the unix environment but know enough to accomplish everyday tasks.

I want to configure this program to sort email from a particular address 
to a specific folder. I tried reading the directions for this and I had 
no luck. Could you offer an easier explaination on how to do what I want?

Regards,                           
                                          
Jonathan P. Day                                   

   "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."  -Gen. George Patton

 ******************************************************************************
   WWW  WWW  WWW  PPPPPPPPP  IIII   Jonathan P. Day,  E-mail: [email-masked]
   WWW  WWW  WWW  PPP   PPP  IIII   Student, Electrical & Computer Engineering
   WWW  WWW  WWW  PPP   PPP  IIII   Worcester Polytechnic Institute
   WWW  WWW  WWW  PPPPPPPPP  IIII   100 Institute Road
   WWW  WWW  WWW  PPP        IIII   WPI Box Number 3327
   WWWWWWWWWWWWW  PPP        IIII   Worcester, MA 01609-2280  USA
 ******************************************************************************