Subject: PGP scripts

From: Jim Hribnak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 22:03:17 -0700 (MST)

has anyone come up with some reciepes for PGP (auto decoding of pgp 
messages, signatures etc?  I have one for doing auto key sending to those 
I know and want to have my key..  I want to be able to pgp messages to 
people with a certain topic and encrypt the whole message..

Thanks

Jim

---

From: Adam Shostack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 14:47:37 -0500 (EST)

I have a couple of lines for auto key retreival.  I'm planning
on changing them real soon now, because if you're on a list with lots
of signed mail (say cypherpunks..) you end up witha  lot of worthless
keys on your main ring.  I intend to modify elm slightly so it exports
the name of the mail folder you're reading, so a script like morepgp
can look in the right keyring.

	Look at premail for auto encryption of messages; since its an
outgoing mail issue, procmail is not well suited to handle it.

Adam

| has anyone come up with some reciepes for PGP (auto decoding of pgp 
| messages, signatures etc?  I have one for doing auto key sending to those 
| I know and want to have my key..  I want to be able to pgp messages to 
| people with a certain topic and encrypt the whole message..

-- 
"It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once."
						       -Hume