Subject: Emacs Font-Lock regexps for a .procmailrc

From: Andrew Cosgriff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 12:36:20 +1100

Just in case anyone else out there likes using Emacs a lot, here's what I use 
to font-lockify my .procmailrc :

(put it at the end of the file, and make sure the "eval" bit is all on one line

# Local Variables:
# mode:text
# eval: (progn (setq font-lock-keywords (list '("#.*" . 
font-lock-comment-face) '("^[\t ]*:.*" . font-lock-type-face) 
'("[A-Za-z_]+=.*" . font-lock-keyword-face) '("^\\*.*" . 
font-lock-doc-string-face))) (font-lock-mode))
# End:

Improvments welcome !  (I could probably hack sh-mode.el to support indenting 
of braced parts if there's interest).

Enjoy,
 Andrew.
-- 
 - Andrew J. Cosgriff -  (BH) [email-masked] (AH) [email-masked]
 UNICO Computer Systems | Email Server (BH addr.) : "send file help" as subject
	       "I abused her apartment so she knocked me flat."