Subject: how to setup .forward file

From: Brian Valente <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 1995 15:10:21 -0700

Argh!  We have switched hosting services and now I can't get procmail to work!
Previously, all we had to do is put "[user]@procmail" in our .forward
file (where [user] was our login name.)  are there guidelines for how
to set up the .forward file?  

Thanks in advance,

Brian Valente
c/o romantasy

---

From: Samuel Tardieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 10:42:52 +0200

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Valente <[email-masked]> writes:

 Brian> Argh!  We have switched hosting services and now I can't get
 Brian> procmail to work!  Previously, all we had to do is put
 Brian> "[user]@procmail" in our .forward file (where [user] was our
 Brian> login name.)  are there guidelines for how to set up the
 Brian> .forward file?

I doubt anyone can answer seriously without any extra piece of
information :)

A good idea must be to ask your system administrator or to read
procmail documentation yourself.

Regards.

  Sam
--
"La cervelle des petits enfants, ca doit avoir comme un petit gout de noisette"
                                                       Charles Baudelaire